Do you want to get rid of the wire and its hassle? Connecting your speakers to the TV through Bluetooth is the best choice then. Generally, it is hard to carry your wired gadgets such as headphones and speakers, but now you can enjoy a wireless experience with Bluetooth speakers, and you can also connect them to your TV. Although there are different soundbars that you can pair with your tv, they work perfectly fine, and as a matter of fact, connecting wireless speakers or any other audio device through Bluetooth could be the last option.
How To Use Bluetooth Speakers With TV
It is better to use Wi-Fi or a connection having wires if your device accepts it like Digital Audio Out (Optical) or HDMI (ARC). It is a direct to use the system and easy to set-up, and you can stream a better quality of music to enjoy your leisure time even more. Although it does not allow you to connect multi-devices and it doesn’t possess multi-room tricks all by itself, but there is a solution to this problem as well. On some devices, you can use an app and set-up your speakers and stereo pairs, while other devices allow you to connect multiple speakers.
Instructions Before Using Bluetooth Speakers
Keep these instructions in your mind when connecting a Bluetooth device:
- You cannot pair more than one Bluetooth audio device at a time.
- You can either connect a Bluetooth audio device or the Wi-Fi Speaker Surround System, also known as Surround or TV SoundConnect.
- You must keep in mind that some compatibility issues are dependent on the Bluetooth device you are using. One example could be some Bluetooth devices such as headphones that are compatible and only designed for mobile devices, and they cannot be paired with a TV.
- There also might be some lip-sync errors that can be problematic.
- Distance between the Bluetooth device and the TV matters and the connection might disconnect.
A Bluetooth device may disconnect due to the following reasons:
- When any part of your body is in direct contact with the Bluetooth device or TV’s transmitting or receiving systems.
- When your device is causing electrical variations or simulations due to blockage, that is because of a wall or a corner or office partition, etc.
- When there is another device in the range of your Bluetooth device, it is exposed to electrical interference with a similar frequency band inclusive of microwave ovens, medical equipment, and wireless LANs.
Pairing A Bluetooth Speaker
- Turn your speaker into Bluetooth pairing mode, and you have to be sure that your device is reachable and detectable. It would be good and helpful to refer to the product’s user manual and see instructions for how to use your Bluetooth device.
- Navigate to the list of the Bluetooth audio device on your TV and opt for the option of speaker you want to pair with. Keep in mind that the process of navigation might slightly differ depending on which TV model you own.
- For Smart TVs from 2019, 2018, and 2017, R, N, and M models, to connect your Bluetooth device, you can press the Home button and select Settings option, then Sound option, Sound Output, and lastly, Bluetooth Speaker List.
- For Smart TVs of 2016, that is the K model, press the Home button, then choose Settings, then Sound, then Expert Settings, then Wireless Speaker Manager, and lastly, choose Bluetooth Audio Devices to connect your Bluetooth audio device.
- For Smart TVs of 2015, which are J models of Samsung SoundConnect devices, you have to choose Menu, then Sound option, then Additional Settings, and then lastly, TV SoundConnect option.
- For 2014 Smart TVs H models of Samsung SoundCloud devices, choose the Sound option from the menu, select Speaker Settings, and choose the TV SoundConnect option to connect your Bluetooth device.
Can a Bluetooth speaker be used with a TV?
Yes, wireless speakers can be connected to a TV with a Bluetooth Transmitter.
Can I use headphones and speakers at the same time?
Yes, and the easiest way is to use an audio splitter to send the sound to two.
How do I know if my TV has Bluetooth?
If you have an Android TV, press the help button on your remote control to access your settings.
Can you use HDMI and Bluetooth at the same time?
No, You can do one or the other but not both At the same time.
Bluetooth is the most widely used wireless device through which you can stream music, and it has set a standard in terms of ease of use, but if you think it’s the only device, you are probably wrong. It is a wireless system that is convenient to use, and it is a point-to-point system through which you can pair a transmitter that might be your phone, TV, or computer, with a receiver that is your speaker to play your music.
Technological advancement has made our lives extremely easy and reliable, and Bluetooth is one of those technological inventions through which you can experience high-quality music. Through all these years, due to Bluetooth invention, the audio quality has greatly improved. I hope we have made the whole process easy for you. Please share your feedback with us and visit us for more content.